Do you tell your patients how much you appreciate their business? It’s the Holiday Season, traditionally a time of gift giving and receiving. You have been fortunate to be able to establish, achieve and maintain a measure of success in a business in a struggling economy. Like anyone who runs a small business, you will experience some lows but along the way you will experience the joys of owning a business.
- You control your destiny.
- You can decide your work/home life balance.
- You choose the people you work with.
- While you assume the risk – you also reap the rewards.
- You can challenge yourself to fend off boredom.
- You are following your passion.
- You can get things done faster.
- You can feel the pride that comes with building something all your own.
I’m sure you could add a few more things to the list. But now that we’ve made the list and you’ve looked it over, take pause. All of this is only possible if patients show up at your door and buy your products. So use this “season of giving” as an opportunity to thank the ones who have made your dream a reality.